[Phpmyadmin-devel] Git repo update

Atul Pratap Singh atulpratapsingh05 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 16:47:41 CEST 2012

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 8:08 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:

> Le 2012-05-02 10:32, Thilina Buddika Abeyrathna a écrit :

> github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin.git

> >> Please show us the output of
> >>
> >> git remote -v show
> >>
> >> origin    git://github.com/thilinaa/phpmyadmin.git (fetch)
> > origin    git://github.com/thilinaa/phpmyadmin.git (push)
> > upstream    git://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin.git (fetch)
> > upstream    git://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin.git (push)
>
> Ok, try this:
>
> git remote rm upstream
> git remote add upstream https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin.git
> git remote update upstream
>
> Then, to sync from upstream:
>
> git checkout origin/master
> git merge upstream/master

HI Marc,
I think the problem may be that the remote repo 'origin' ( git://
github.com/thilinaa/phpmyadmin.git ) is read-only and must be replaced with
git at github.com:thilinaa/phpmyadmin.git to enable push access.

git remote rm origin
git remote add origin "git at github.com:thilinaa/phpmyadmin.git"
git fetch upstream
git merge upstream/master
git push origin

Thilina, please check that you have added your SSH public key to github
allowed keys list in your account.

> --
> Marc Delisle
> http://infomarc.info