[Phpmyadmin-devel] Git repo update

Thilina Buddika Abeyrathna thilinaabeyrathna at gmail.com
Thu May 3 05:04:11 CEST 2012

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 1:02 AM, Atul Pratap Singh <
atulpratapsingh05 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 12:27 AM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
>
>> Le 2012-05-02 14:54, Atul Pratap Singh a écrit :

>> HEAD~1

>> > I would always push properly tested commits to github origin. And I
>> would
>> > use separate branch or repo clones for experimenting.
>> > Thilina, About pushing as in your case, if you don't wanna push your
>> > current local changes to github origin, you can use:-
>> > git checkout master
>> > git push origin master~x:master     (x being integer = number of
>> commits to
>> > leave from HEAD)
>> > After you have properly merged upstream to master.
>>
>> Atul,
>> a local change is not a commit. I suspect Thilina has not committed his
>> changes.
>>
>> Marc, yeah maybe he has not committed, so pushing won't get affected. I
> think now, Thilina needs to restate his status on the problem :).

Hi ,
Thank you all for helping me to recover the problem. Now it has resolved.
Now I have to do is commit my local changes. But still I'm  not ready for
that because I have not complete yet. I will commit my refactoring code.

--
Regards.

Thilina Buddika Abeyrathna,
Department of Computer Engineering,