[Phpmyadmin-devel] Gsoc 2012 - Refactoring Insert/edit, Operations, Privilege and Structure sections in phpMyAdmin

Thilina Buddika Abeyrathna thilinaabeyrathna at gmail.com
Fri May 4 20:35:42 CEST 2012

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 1:57 AM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:

> Le 2012-05-03 12:13, Thilina Buddika Abeyrathna a écrit :
> > On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 8:37 PM, Thilina Buddika Abeyrathna <
> > thilinaabeyrathna at gmail.com> wrote:

> are

> line,

> http://wiki.netbeans.org/HowToConfigureXDebug

> >> Ok Marc,
> >>
> >> Hi Marc,
> > Now I'm looking the code for refactoring and I identified some places
> which
> > must need the refactoring. But I somewhat stuck with starting. Can you
> > please suggest me a way or places to start.
>
> Show us a small code segment which you plan to refactor, and your ideas
> on what needs improvement.
>
> I am your mentor but you are the one who is supposed to do the job...
>
> Hi Marc,
- There is a html form called insertForm in tbl_change.php, in that form
there are
lot of php, html mix tags. I'm going to seperate this php and implement as
several functions. in this form there is a huge for loop also. It should
also
refactor. other than that there are if statements, loops which are
unreadable.

- Before that form there is a if statement(line-162) which is want
refactoring. this one also going to refactoring.

--
Regards.

Thilina Buddika Abeyrathna,
Department of Computer Engineering,