[Phpmyadmin-devel] duplicate line in libraries/import/shp.php

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Sat May 5 23:39:42 CEST 2012

Hi Madhura,

In a file you introduced (libraries/import/shp.php), on line 166, the
same method with similar parameters is called as the line above :

        function _loadHeaders()
        {
            $this->recordNumber = loadData("N", readFromBuffer(4));
            //We read the length of the record
            $tmp = loadData("N", readFromBuffer(4));
            $this->shapeType = loadData("V", readFromBuffer(4));
        }

nothing happens with the $tmp afterwards, so I'm wondering if this
duplicate method call can be removed?
Or is there a reason for calling this method twice?

--
Kind regards,

Dieter Adriaenssens