[Phpmyadmin-devel] Duplicate CSS print files?

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Mon May 7 00:06:44 CEST 2012

Le 2012-05-06 15:34, Rouslan Placella a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Just a quick question about the printing-related CSS files that we have
> in the code base. We have "print.css" which is globally included and
> then we also have a "theme_print.css.php" file in each theme. So
> couldn't we just drop the latter? Or am I missing something?
>
> Bye,
> Rouslan

Hi Rouslan,
The only place I could find where theme_print.css.php would be loaded,
is when someone clicks on "Print view". When this happens,
phpmyadmin.css.php, via a "js_frame=print" parameter, loads this file.

However, I'm not sure what effect is has, because there is no
media="print" when invoking this file.