[Phpmyadmin-devel] refactoring tbl_change.php

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Wed May 9 18:26:27 CEST 2012

2012/5/8 Thilina Buddika Abeyrathna <thilinaabeyrathna at gmail.com>:

> On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Thilina Buddika Abeyrathna
> <thilinaabeyrathna at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thilina,
>>> please move all your functions from tbl_change.php to
>>> libraries/insert_edit.lib.php.
>>>
>>> I suspect that other functions from refactoring tbl_replace.php and
>>> tbl_replace_fields.inc.php will go there as well.
>>

>> Ok Marc,
>
> There is no such a file. I'll create a  libraries/insert_edit.lib.php file.

Hi Thilina,

Don't forget to apply the correct template for new files [0]. Yours is
missing a file comment (description of what can be found in this file)
and the check if it was included by PHPMYADMIN file.

There are also some issues regarding coding style in this file (mainly
long lines, incorrect indenting and missing descriptions), check our
wiki on how to setup CodeSniffer on your PC and check for failed
compliance with our coding guidelines [1], more info on the coding
style we use [2].

[0] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/File_template
[1] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/CodeSniffer
[2] http://pear.php.net/manual/en/standards.php