[Phpmyadmin-devel] Replacing Highcharts

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon May 14 13:37:20 CEST 2012

Hi

Dne Fri, 11 May 2012 14:57:35 -0400
Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> napsal(a):

> Yes. On the other hand, it's difficult to predict when a custom theme
> designer would like to adapt some of this "common" CSS for this theme.

In this case the common part are only colors for syntax highlighting,
which we want to have consistent with colors in PHP syntax highlighter.

For the other things this might be still the way to go - there is
always option to override the changes further in CSS at the expense of
slightly bigger CSS or not to use shared CSS in case the theme
author wants to make substantial changes.