[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSOC Removal of Frames

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Tue May 29 20:58:34 CEST 2012

Hi Rouslan,

I had a look at your latest commits in your github branch and made
some small comments to the code on github.

When reviewing your code during the weekend I came along a static
function doing something that is now handled by your new class, but
when going over your seperate commits to write the comments I didn't
find that occurence again, so I can't tell you the name of the
function. But it seems it's now obsolete, or at least deprecated. I'll
let you know when I find it again.

Anyway, will you be using your frames-removal branch during GSoc, or
are there other branch I should track?

--
Kind regards,

Dieter Adriaenssens