[Phpmyadmin-devel] LAMP appliance with phpmyadmin

Jordi Massaguer Pla jmassaguerpla at suse.de
Wed May 30 19:40:45 CEST 2012

Quoting Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>:

> Le 2012-05-30 04:49, Jordi Massaguer Pla a écrit :
>> Dear phpmyadmin developers,
>>
>> I've created a LAMP software appliance with SUSEStudio that includes
>> phpmyadmin as well as webalizer for apache statistics and webyast for
>> managing the appliance itself.
>>
>> Moreover this appliance contains the most popular php extensions including
>> xcache and memcached for performance and xdebug for debugging.
>>
>> It would be really great to get some feedback from you as I would like
>> to use this appliance as a base for other php appliances (i.e. drupal,
>> joomla, wordpress, moodle, ...)
>
> Hi Jordi,
> this looks like an interesting way to test LAMP applications.

Hi Marc,

thanks for the email.

I am sure there are things that could be improved. Any advice on how
to improve it?

Are there any other tools besides phpmyadmin that you thing would be useful?

Any php or phpmyadmin configuration?

SUSEStudio has an API that can help us create a "nightly" appliance
automatically or integrate SUSEStudio with other free software tools.
Do you think that this API can be of any benefit for the
LAMP/phpmyadmin community?

thanks in advance.

Jordi Massaguer Pla