[Phpmyadmin-devel] Merge of the frames-removal project

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Sat Nov 3 12:37:45 CET 2012

On 10/31/2012 06:39 AM, Michal Čihař wrote:
> Hi
>
> Dne Tue, 30 Oct 2012 21:52:19 +0000
> Rouslan Placella <rouslan at placella.com> napsal(a):
>
>> I've just merged my GSoC project[0] into master. As it introduces some
>> changes to how pages are served, I thought that I'd mention that there
>> is some documentation on the matter[1][2][3]. Sadly, the new features
>> also come with a list of known bugs, which can be viewed here[4].
>
> Any plan to fix testsuite? :-)
>
> http://ci.phpmyadmin.net/job/phpMyAdmin/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

I've fixed all failing test cases except for one which I can't quite
manage to. That would be the footer display test and I had a go at
fixing it in 5721fb7620462fba46e1fb48dc6b9485a9504148, but that didn't
work out too well. The fix worked on my local machine if the test was
ran alone, but it would segfault if the whole testsuite was ran. And on
ci.phpmyadmin.net it failed with a different error altogether.

Anyway, I'm at a loss here, so if someone else could have a look at that
test, it would be great.

Bye,
Rouslan