[Phpmyadmin-devel] Documentation

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Fri Nov 9 14:32:49 CET 2012

Hi

Dne Thu, 8 Nov 2012 17:32:41 +0100
Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com> napsal(a):

> I've spent some more time to convert basically all our docs into
> Sphinx <http://sphinx.pocoo.org/> format. I know the conversion right
> now has messed up some parts, but that's quite easy to fix in future
> in case we decide to use it (I think that broken bits are easier to
> fix manually than torturing more the conversion script).

Most of the issues should be now fixed, I believe the new docs is ready
to be used.

Please check https://phpmyadmin.readthedocs.org [*] if you don't see any
major problems.

The question is whether we want to keep documentation in same
repository as code or keep it separately. The same question applies for
translations of documentation.

[*]: Or sources at https://github.com/nijel/phpmyadmin-doc