[Phpmyadmin-devel] Preparing for GSoC 2013

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon Nov 19 11:10:40 CET 2012

Hi all

GSoC 2012 is over and the code is merged, so it's time to prepare for
another year :-). We don't know for sure that it will happen and that
phpMyAdmin project will be chosen, but still we should be prepared for
it.

I've set up wiki pages (as usual for past years):

https://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Category:Google_Summer_of_Code_2013

I've already made some changes which I think we should make:

- added question for student motivation into application
- push students to fork on github and contribute using pull request,
  this way they will be already get used to this before GSoC
- removed proposals, which were already implemented