[Phpmyadmin-devel] Preparing for GSoC 2013

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 14:35:49 CET 2012

2012/11/19 Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com>:
> Hi
>
> Dne Mon, 19 Nov 2012 13:38:40 +0100
> Dieter Adriaenssens <dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com> napsal(a):
>
>> Another question we can ask to see if they are familiar with phpMyAdmin :
>> 'What is your favorite phpMyAdmin feature?' and/or 'What feature or
>> improvement would make phpMyAdmin even better?'
>
> I'm okay with both of them being included.

I added them to the template.

I also took the liberty to move the motivation question. It was
between questions on the project proposal. It seemed appropriate to
move it below that section.

About the motivation question  : The question asks about the
applicant's motivation to take part in GSoC. We could extend this
question and ask why they chose to submit an application with
phpMyAdmin?

--
Kind regards,

Dieter Adriaenssens