[Phpmyadmin-devel] FOSDEM 2013

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 13:27:26 CET 2012

2012/11/19 Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>:
> Dieter Adriaenssens a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> It's still a few months, but I was wondering if any of you are
>> planning to attend FOSDEM 2013 [0], which will be held in the weekend
>> of February 2nd and 3rd 2013 at ULB Campus Solbosch in Brussels,
>> Belgium?
>>

>> [0] http://fosdem.org/2013/
>
> Hi Dieter,
> I don't plan to go to FOSDEM 2013.

Hi,

I was wondering if it would be a good idea to do a talk on the new and
upcoming features of phpMyAdmin, at FOSDEM 2013. I remember Marc did a
talk on the current state of phpMyAdmin at FOSDEM 2010, now almost 3
years ago. I'd like to do the talk, unless Michal (or anyone else)
wants to do it.

@Marc : If you prefer to do a talk on this next time you come to
FOSDEM, I'm OK with it.

What do you think?