[Phpmyadmin-devel] FOSDEM 2013

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 20:46:23 CET 2012

2012/11/20 Dieter Adriaenssens <dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com>:
> 2012/11/20 Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>:

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I was wondering if it would be a good idea to do a talk on the new and
>>> upcoming features of phpMyAdmin, at FOSDEM 2013. I remember Marc did a
>>> talk on the current state of phpMyAdmin at FOSDEM 2010, now almost 3
>>> years ago. I'd like to do the talk, unless Michal (or anyone else)
>>> wants to do it.
>>>
>>> @Marc : If you prefer to do a talk on this next time you come to
>>> FOSDEM, I'm OK with it.
>>>
>>> What do you think?
>>>
>> Dieter,
>> I'm OK with your doing a talk as FOSDEM 2013.
>
> OK, I'll submit a request for a talk in the MySQL & Friends dev room.

Proposal for the talk :

Title : Current state of phpMyAdmin

Abstract : What's new in phpMyAdmin and what's coming up? An overview
and some demos of the new features and changes in the current release
(3.5) and what to expect in the upcoming 4.0 release.

Comments?
Marc, I took the same title as your talk in 2010. An alternative title
could be 'present and future of phpMyAdmin'

--
Kind regards,

Dieter Adriaenssens