[Phpmyadmin-devel] Call to undefined function backquote()

Chanaka Dharmarathna pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 03:51:52 CEST 2012

Hi Marc,

could you have a look at this? To reproduce in current master, click on
>> a table name in the navi panel, then click on the SQL menu tab in the
>> main panel:
>>
>> Call to undefined function backquote() in libraries/Util.class.php on
>> line 3400

I couldn't reproduce the error. How ever I went through the code.
Definitely there is a possibility to raise an error at that code line.

There are two different types of $escape variable all over the php files in
application. Since function type variable has only used inside
Util.class.php file, replacing $escape($parama) with self::$escape($param)
should fix the error.(there are two places to replace and I couldn't verify
since I cannot reproduce the error). Can you verify the steps to reproduce
are correct ?

--
Chanaka Dharmarathna
*Virtusa (Pvt) Ltd. | **Sri Lanka*