[Phpmyadmin-devel] Support for LIKE %...% operator while searching numeric fields in table search screen

Chanaka Dharmarathna pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 20:24:18 CEST 2012

Hi,

Currently there is no 'LIKE %...%' operator for the numeric fields in table
search screen. But there are some scenarios we need to search the numeric
fields (int, date etc) with 'LIKE' operator + wildcard characters (LIKE
%2012%). So, was there any reason for not using that previously ?
If we can give the support for this, it hopefully provide a different way
to bypass the problem in bug [0]. Any thoughts on this ?

[0] :
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3573456&group_id=23067&atid=377408

Regards !
--