[Phpmyadmin-devel] Hint for double-click (grid editing)

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sat Oct 20 17:13:27 CEST 2012

Hi,
It would be annoying to display a hint on mouseover for all
grid-editable cells.

To help 3.5.x users learn about the double-click (which is now the
default action for grid editing in 4.0), we could display a hint when
the user clicks on the data row (which has the effect of selecting the
row, like the checkbox). However we must take care of displaying this
hint just once (per session?).

Also, what about removing the "select row on click" feature? Is this
intuitive?

Comments?