[Phpmyadmin-devel] Upgrading sf.net project

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 10:59:02 CEST 2012

2012/7/20 Dieter Adriaenssens <dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com>:
> 2012/7/20 Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com>:
>> Hi
>>
>> Dne Fri, 20 Jul 2012 13:42:58 +0200
>> Dieter Adriaenssens <dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com> napsal(a):
>>
>>> Considering the trackers, they were migrated to the new tracker system
>>> (if I remember correctly), but they loose the ID we rely on for
>>> reference in the changelog, so there might be an issue there, as Marc
>>> mentions.
>>
>> Could you check if at least you will get redirected from old URL to new
>> one? Otherwise it would be really pain :-(.
>
> When following a link to an 'old' tracker item, I get redirected to
> the project page, not the 'new' tracker item. :(

Hi,

I opened an issue [0]  with sourceforge to ask to keep a reference
between the old and the new tracker items. I'll keep you informed of
their reply.
Apparently we are not the only project having an issue with losing the
old tracker ID's [1]

[0] https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/site-support/637/
[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/site-support/623/

--