[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC date clarification

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 16:54:11 CEST 2013

Hello,

A potential student approached me on IRC with a question about the
deadlines listed in the Applicant Guide on the wiki.

The phrase "The deadline for considering your contributions is week
before proposals ranking deadline, so that we can use this as one of
options to evaluate proposals." is a bit confusing -- which deadline is
meant? I interpret that as the May 24 date listed further down the page
in the section "Be familiar with the GSoC timeline" -- but there, the
deadline for contributions is listed as May 10, which is two weeks, not
one. So could someone clarify what is meant here?

Thanks