[Phpmyadmin-devel] Gsoc Interface Improvement

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 21:11:11 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Apr 13, 2013, at 9:55 AM, ayush choubey <ayush.choubey at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was going through the Gsoc 2013 idea list and i understand that to have a chance i need to write few codes for phpmyadmin. So i was going through all the feature request that are listed there and that was quite a big list. Do we have to implement all the features or some of them can do?

If you mean implementing a feature in order to be evaluated for GSoC, then no, you don't have to single-handedly fix every item in the bug or feature request tracker. The goal is to show that you have a good understanding of the code base especially as it relates to your proposal. As Marc said, implementing most of the features in the ideas list is expected at the end of the summer from the winning proposal.