[Phpmyadmin-devel] [GSoC 2013] Am I Too Late?

Mike Patterson mikepatterson77 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 19:53:57 CEST 2013

Hey all,

I discovered GSoC within the last few days and saw that phpMyAdmin was a
mentoring organization.

I've been coding in PHP and using phpMyAdmin to manage my database backends
for the last couple of years. So I would really love to help contribute to
this excellent open source project.

But given that I have only just discovered GSoC, and one of your
application requirements is to have already contributed to phpMyAdmin, am I
too late to make a contribution and apply?

If not, what can I do to contribute? Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Mike Patterson
Computer Science 2014
University of Pennsylvania