[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2013 - Ajax error reporting component and PHP review interface

Bojan Petkovski petk.bojan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 13:53:56 CEST 2013

Hi,

I sent proposal for the Ajax error reporting idea can someone take a look
and give me some feedback. Please let me know if I'm missing something I
would be happy to provide more info.

Also I did fork yesterday and I'm trying to make a bug fix but I have
trouble with finding a bug to start with. I see on the tickets that someone
is already assigned to most of the bugs or there are comments that it is
fixed. Anyone has some hints how to start with something simple?

Thanks,
Bojan Petkovski