[Phpmyadmin-devel] Phpmyadmin-devel Digest, Vol 81, Issue 37

Shamika Dharmasiri shamikadineshdha at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 18:31:42 CEST 2013

> Message: 7
> Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 19:30:11 +0530
> From: Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC application period has started
> To: phpmyadmin-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
>
> On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 3:00 PM, Dieter Adriaenssens <
> dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi potential GSoC student,
> >
> > A few hours ago, the application period for GSoC project proposal was
> > opened.
> > If you wish to apply, go to the GSoC 2013 website [0] and register.
> > For more information on applying and submitting a proposal for
> > phpMyAdmin, check our wiki [1].
> >
> > The application deadline is May 3rd, but we advise you to submit early.
> > Don't forget to submit a patch as part of your application. The
> > deadline for the patch is May 10th.
> >
> > Good luck!
> >
> > [0] https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2013
> > [1] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2013_Applicant_Guide
> >
> > --
> > Kind regards,
> >
> > Dieter Adriaenssens

> Hi Dieter,
> I have submitted a proposal for the [1] project which is suggested by Marc
> Delisle. I would appreciate if you can provide me a feedback on my proposal
> so that I can further improve my proposal.
>
> Regards Supun
> [1] - Refactoring: SQL executor, Column's structure manipulation.
>

> Thank you
> Supun Nakandala
> Dept. Computer Science and Engineering
> University of Moratuwa
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Hi Dieter ,
I submitted my project proposal to participate in this GSOC.The project is
Refactoring: Designer/schema integration which is mentoring by Michal
Cihar. I would appreciate if you can provide me a feedback and
comments on my proposal so that I can improve my proposal further.

Thank you

Shamika Dharmasiri
Faculty Of Engineering
University Of Peradeniya