[Phpmyadmin-devel] Phpmyadmin-devel Digest, Vol 81, Issue 40

ayush choubey ayush.choubey at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 16:29:30 CEST 2013

Two ideas mean a lot of more works.
> I think focus is important. thanks
> just my mind, I also a gsoc student
>

> adam
>

> Hi adam,
yeah, i understood it, the time i began thinking about the approach that
both would require and believe me the two are totally different.
But till the end i couldn't make my mind on which one to select and thus
wrote for both of them(Well it took me about 7 days to write about them).
However in the end, i believe that mentors will select the best one. i am
waiting for their comments (fingers crossed :D).

And Good luck for GSoC :)

Ayush