[Phpmyadmin-devel] Usability of designer without configuring the phpMyAdmin configuration storage

Shamika Dharmasiri shamikadineshdha at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 20:56:54 CEST 2013

Hi All,
As describes [0] we can configure to use advanced features in PMA
including designer feature.I have submited my proposal for this GSOC
with the project [1].
There I need to give the user to use this designer functionality
without configuring PMA configuration storage like [0].I have some
suggestions for this.I would like to ask about the ideas to achieve
this task to further improve my proposal.

Thank you.

[0]http://docs.phpmyadmin.net/en/latest/setup.html#phpmyadmin-configuration-storage
[1]http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2013_Ideas_List#Refactoring:_Designer.2Fschema_integration

Shamika Dharmasiri