[Phpmyadmin-devel] Need feedback on error reporting server

Mohamed Ashraf mohamed.ashraf.213 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 15:53:24 CEST 2013

We have deployed an early version of the error reporting server at
[0]. while there are still a few things not implemented the view will
not change much from what is currently there. I have filled the
database with fake reports to help you see how things will look in the
real world.

Since I am finishing up with the features I need feedback on the
currently implemented functionality and if anyone has any idea on how
to do something differently please feel free to say it.

currently there is a list of reports and clicking on the id of the
report you get redirected to a view containing the summary of the
related reports. you can submit error reports to the sourceforge bug
tracker.

if anyone thinks there is missing functionality or if something needs
to be displayed in a better way, please tell me so as to schedule the
change in the coming weeks.

[0] http://reports.phpmyadmin.net/
--
Mohamed Ashraf