[Phpmyadmin-devel] error reports from different phpmyadmin version

Mohamed Ashraf mohamed.ashraf.213 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 23:34:09 CEST 2013

For bug reports. I currently group bug incidents that occur on the
same file in the same line into one bug report since they are most
likely the same. I do not however take into account phpma version.
should I only group bug incidents from the same file and line if they
share a phpma version?. I looked at [0]. I am not sure how they group
bug incidents but every report has a single kernel version. I think I
should do the same and rely on manual interference by developers to
mark the bug reports in different versions as the same.

[0] http://oops.kernel.org/browse-reports/

--
Mohamed Ashraf