[Phpmyadmin-devel] Tutorials

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 17:46:25 CEST 2013

After being inspired by the tutorial we did and also a nice chat with
Rouslan while riding the train, I think it would be great to do a few
tutorial videos. I've started a wiki page [1] with ideas, but right now
I just duplicate what we did in the video. My goal is to make these
short, perhaps five minutes each, and showcase one or two features.
I'm open to suggestions and have no idea when I'll actually get around
to creating them, but if you have an idea, please add it.

Regards and happy weekend
~isaac

1 - http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Proposed_tutorials