[Phpmyadmin-devel] Close a ticket

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Tue Dec 3 12:09:03 CET 2013

Le 2013-12-03 01:46, Hugues Peccatte a écrit :
> Hi Marc,
>
> Thanks, this is the page I was looking for.
> So I'll merge it as soon as possible.

Hugues,
warning: do not merge master to another branch like QA_4_1, it would
damage this other branch.

In the case of this fix, since it created another message, it's better
to leave it only in master. That's why I did not object to your pull
request targetting master.

For a "normal" fix not involving a new message, we target a QA branch
when doing the pull request on github.