[Phpmyadmin-devel] New contributor, need advice.

Ayush Chaudhary ayushchd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 21:21:27 CET 2013

Hi,

I have recently cloned the phpMyAdmin repository and I am looking for some bugs or features requests to do which need attention and are higher in priority. What section of the bug tracker should I generally scan? I am also looking forward to applying as a student for Google Summer of Code 2013 under the task related to adding unit tests and automating tests using selenium tests.

But to gain familiarity, I would like to submit some required patches or feature-requests to start with. Is this the correct approach?

Thanks!

--
Ayush Chaudhary