[Phpmyadmin-devel] Interested in contributing

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 13:42:52 CET 2013

2013/2/7 Eranga Mapa <erangamapa at gmail.com>

> Hi,
> I am a final year Computer Science and Engineering undergraduate from University of Moratuwa. I have involved in developments with php and have a passion about it. Therefore
> I would like to contribute and applying for gsoc 2013 with Phpmyadmin. How can I get to know more details?
>
> Thanks!!

Hi,

You can have a look at our wiki [0] for more information about GSoC
2013. It gives you some directions on what we expect from applicants.
The dates are not updated yet, because GSoC 2013 has not been
officially announced yet by Google.

Looking forward to your contribution and patches.

BTW : Please don't use HTML formatted text when posting to this mailing list.

[0] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Category:Google_Summer_of_Code_2013

--
Kind regards,

Dieter Adriaenssens