[Phpmyadmin-devel] getting help for fix[#3798]

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sat Feb 9 12:33:12 CET 2013

Le 2013-02-09 02:10, Dulanja Wijethunga a écrit :
> I willing to work on this bug...
> https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/bugs/3798/
>
> As I commented on it.I found that delete button doesn't work either.
> as I quite new to code base... I want a help
>
> [0]Give me a idea about the files which this bug has
> [1]Any documentation that clearly describes the code base

There are various methods to help you find a bug. For example:

- use Firefox with Firebug, and look at Firebug's Network panel when you
see all requests, parameters and replies from the web server; there,
you'll see which script is called

- use NetBeans with PHP support, load phpMyAdmin into it, and follow
execution in the source code

Also, on http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/devel.php there is a link
to phpMyAdmin internals.