[Phpmyadmin-devel] Automated Unit Testing.

Ayush Chaudhary ayushchd at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 16:21:39 CET 2013

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to setup my testing environment, and I think I have installed all the required extensions and libraries that were required to run the tests successfully. Some of these extensions include:
GPM, APD and runkit. Since these are not very common libraries, maybe we can put it up on the UnitTesting wiki.

When I cd into the phpmyadmin directory and run phpunit, I get a few failures, errors and also skipped tests. Is there some configuration that I am missing here? Also, when the report is being generated, PHP runs out of memory. Is there any solution other than having to increase the PHP memory limit? Here's the output [0] (most of the errors are related to headerLocation and ConfigTest):

https://gist.github.com/ayushchd/4745682

--
Ayush Chaudhary