[Phpmyadmin-devel] getting help for fix[#3798]

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Sat Feb 9 21:50:33 CET 2013

On 02/09/2013 08:03 PM, Dulanja Wijethunga wrote:
> On 2/9/13, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
>> Le 2013-02-09 02:10, Dulanja Wijethunga a écrit :
>>> I willing to work on this bug...
>>> https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/bugs/3798/
>>>

> I have done a pull request for it
> https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/156/files
>
> but here ,there are extra files which were created by NetBeans
> 1)Is there any way to remove them?

Not committing them in the first place is a good idea.

> 2)Did I correctly fix the bug?

That's almost impossible to tell right now. Your commit generated 4089
additions and 4089 deletions, so I suspect that your text editor/ide
uses CRLF line endings, but we use LF line endings in our repo. So you
need to use the correct line endings so that only the changed lines show
up in the commit.

So, I'd say you should start over, it would be easier then fixing your
pull request.

Bye,
Rouslan