[Phpmyadmin-devel] Help for fix bug [#3818]

Samith Dassanayake hisamith at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 07:17:02 CET 2013

Hi,

I am working on bug [0].
My plan is, if the operation is "rename" , parse the sql query and identify
what is new table name and reload the page with updated info.

1.) In top of the main page (in the div "serverinfo") it points to current
table, db etc... How we can change where it points if the page is
reloaded.? What variables do we need to set?

2.) Is there a existing  Sql parser class or function that I can use to
parse a sql query by extending its functionality, to identify the new table
name?

[0]  http://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/bugs/3818/

--
Best regards,