[Phpmyadmin-devel] CloverPHP and PHPUnit Tests

Ayush Chaudhary ayushchd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 11:44:41 CET 2013

Hi,

When I run the tests on my local machine, a couple of tests fail and a few are skipped. One of the failing tests related to header location (test/libraries/core/PMA_headerLocation_test.php) does not seem to a part of CI as its not listed here [0]

Also, the CloverHTML report generated seems approximately equal to the one here [1] Is that because I am running PHP_CodeCoverage 1.2.7 and the CI server is using 1.1.2? Or could it because of a few tests that are related to the OS and other configurations which differ on my machine and the live CI server?

Also, if there are some tests which are not a part of CI server, are they present in an xml configuration or something? I couldn't locate it yet.

[0] http://ci.phpmyadmin.net/job/phpMyAdmin/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/(root)/
[1] http://ci.phpmyadmin.net/job/phpMyAdmin/cloverphp/

Thanks!
--