[Phpmyadmin-devel] CloverPHP and PHPUnit Tests

Ayush Chaudhary ayushchd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:50:09 CET 2013

Hey,

On Wednesday, 13 February 2013 at 1:59 PM, Michal Čihař wrote:

> hi
>
> Dne Wed, 13 Feb 2013 01:44:53 +0530
> Ayush Chaudhary <ayushchd at gmail.com (mailto:ayushchd at gmail.com)> napsal(a):
>
> > Here are the errors: https://gist.github.com/ayushchd/7620a376873237680412
>
> You have installed runkit, what CI server does not have (I failed to
> compile it last time I tried). So it looks like running tests with
> runkit is not really tested, so that's the source of two errors. It
> would be great if you could look at these and fix them.
>
> The PMA_Menu_Test::testTable was broken for Windows, I've fixed this in
> 5230e6c.
>
> The PMA_ConfigTest::testCheckWebServerOs test was quite wrong, fixed
> in f9abb77.
>
> For PMA_langList_test::testLangListWithDir you need generated locales,
> you can do that using scripts/generate-mo (you need gettext for that).
>
> --
> Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com | http://blog.cihar.com

I was under the impression that these tests were failing only on my machine. As far as I remember, Jenkins showed 'tests passed' for these two tests that you fixed. For future reference, is there any other way we can see the test results?

Have you merged those two commits with the main branch? I did a pull, but it gave me an Already up-to-date message. Next up, yes I had a lot of trouble compiling runkit and apd. I really thought that these were already working and there was problem with my installation/environment. I will try and look into those errors.

Thanks!

--
Ayush Chaudhary