[Phpmyadmin-devel] Beginner

puneet kala puneet.0191 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 16:19:12 CET 2013

Hi,

I am Puneet Kala from DA-IICT, India. I am a B.tech Final Year student and
I would like to contribute in PMA, I have been involved in doing so from
last two weeks and I have been communicating with some of the Developers, I
have already solved few bugs in the 4.0.0 version of PMA and I would like
to work on Refactoring SQL Executor and Column's Structure manipulation
part, I have good web development knowledge and experience. I would like to
contribute more to the organization, Just guide me through.

Thanks,
Puneet