[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC suggestion: themes

Chanaka Dharmarathna pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 06:41:15 CET 2013

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:16 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:

> Hi,
> not many themes have been contributed by the community for recent
> versions of phpMyAdmin. Maybe theme conversion could be a part of one
> GSoC student's project?

Hi Marc,

If I'm eligible for GSoC 2013 (unfortunately not :( ), I do not like to
involve with CSS project for 3 months. I don't know how much time consume
to this task for new bee, but if we need to offer this idea, better to
offer as one part of an idea.

Apart from that, do you think that the student who select this kind of idea
will extend their contribution, with only CSS knowledge in PMA ?

Regards !
--
Chanaka Dharmarathna
*Virtusa (Pvt) Ltd. | **Sri Lanka*