[Phpmyadmin-devel] ready for 4.0.0-alpha1 ?

Alex M alex.ukf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 16:53:17 CET 2013

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 5:36 PM, Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com> wrote:

> > I tried bisecting and the first bad commit is 44c12545fc863. Still I have
> > no clue what's causing this.
>
> Maybe js/get_scripts.js.php is generating error?

Might be related. I've managed to make it work on Opera and FF,
by temporarily renaming all occurences of:
  phpmyadmin.css.php  ->  phpmyadmincss.php
  get_scripts.js.php       ->  get_scriptsjs.php
  get_image.js.php        ->  get_imagejs.php

Chrome still shows a blank page (get_scriptsjs.php fails to load).

--
Alex