[Phpmyadmin-devel] Interested in Contributing...

Dulanja Wijethunga dulanja33 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 06:59:02 CET 2013

HI all,
 First of all I'd like to thank Mr.Dieter for the quick response...I
was trying to understand about PMA last 4 days...still get questions
about cording standard ..etc...:(
now I am interested in bug fixing ..I think it's good for the very
first step...:)
so I'll list what I want ....
1)Suggest any easy bug for me to fix.
2)want to know procedure for getting bug to fix
3)Is it necessary to clone from git repo' ..can't I use PMA on wamp
server for debugging..

Thanks and regards..

--
Dulanja Wijethunga