[Phpmyadmin-devel] 4.0.0-alpha1, Alex M and Madhura

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Tue Jan 15 22:02:18 CET 2013

Hi,
just to summarize, I would like to know from you guys:

1. Do you have problems when pointing your browser to
http://demo.phpmyadmin.net/master/ or just when visiting your own server?

2. Did you try disabling all browser extensions?

I'm puzzled by the fact that I cannot reproduce the problems, under
Ubuntu or Windows 7, as I reported in the other thread.

By the way, one of the Chrome warnings should be solved when this pull
request [0] is accepted for QA_3_5 then merged to master.