[Phpmyadmin-devel] 4 ?

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Sun Jan 20 16:43:10 CET 2013

On 01/20/2013 03:33 PM, rushan priyadarshana wrote:
> I'm interested in contributing for any opensource project.So please tell
> me how to join with any opensource project.

Hi Rushan,

a good start would be not to hijack other people's threads on the
mailing list :)

If you are interested to contribute to phpMyAdmin, we have some
documentation that can help you getting started at [0] and [1].

If you're interested specifically in development, to begin you could
fork our git repo[2], fix some simple bugs or implement some feature
requests on our tracker[3] and submit pull requests for them.

If you have any more specific questions, feel free to ask.

Bye,
Rouslan

[0]: http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/improve.php
[1]: http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/devel.php