[Phpmyadmin-devel] New ticket trackers

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 10:11:59 CET 2013

2013/1/23 Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com>:
> Hi
>
> Dne Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:06:39 +0100
> Dieter Adriaenssens <dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com> napsal(a):
>
>> 2013/1/23 Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com>:
>>
>> > Please share your comments.
>>
>> I agree with the proposal.
>> We could add milestones to patches as well, to indicate in which
>> version they are added.
>> Same for feature requests (but I'm not very sure on that one).
>
> Well the problem here is that milestone list needs to be manually
> populated and maintaining one list is much less work than maintaining
> three of them...

I was assuming milestones were shared between trackers, but they are
not, unfortunately.
Maintaining this would mean triple work... :s
If there would be an api to create milestones, we could script it on
the release of a new version, but there is not. [0]

[0] Well, there is an API, but it is readonly :
https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/API
--
Kind regards,

Dieter Adriaenssens