[Phpmyadmin-devel] unit testing errors

adam adamgsoc2013 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 16:17:44 CEST 2013

Hi Michal,

>Hi
>
>Dne Wed, 26 Jun 2013 10:05:36 -0400
>Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> napsal(a):
>
>> I don't understand why I have different results when running phpunit on
>> the ayushchd/unit_testing branch (5 failures) and on the master branch
>> (with Michal's merge 10 minutes ago), which gives me 16 failures.
>
>Most of the differences were most likely caused by different error
>reporting level in PHP. Since 68b10df I've enabled E_ALL error
>reporting in testsuite, so the number of failed tests should be same
>regardless this factor.
>
>This also leads to 30! failed tests on Travis (the CI server did see
>these failures before).
>
>As most of these tests were written by Adam, please look at them and
>fix them ASAP.

Look at the failures,
https://travis-ci.org/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/jobs/8620957

It is from two files:
/home/travis/build/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/test/libraries/PMA_ConfigFile_test.php
/home/travis/build/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/test/libraries/PMA_Tracker_test.php

In fact, Asyush worked on these two files:
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/commits/master/test/libraries/PMA_ConfigFile_test.php
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/commits/master/test/libraries/PMA_Tracker_test.php

thanks,
Adam