[Phpmyadmin-devel] unit testing errors
adamgsoc2013 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 16:29:47 CEST 2013
>Dne Mon, 1 Jul 2013 22:17:44 +0800
>adam <adamgsoc2013 at gmail.com> napsal(a):
>> Hi Michal,
>> >Dne Wed, 26 Jun 2013 10:05:36 -0400
>> >Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> napsal(a):
>> >> I don't understand why I have different results when running phpunit on
>> >> the ayushchd/unit_testing branch (5 failures) and on the master branch
>> >> (with Michal's merge 10 minutes ago), which gives me 16 failures.
>> >Most of the differences were most likely caused by different error
>> >reporting level in PHP. Since 68b10df I've enabled E_ALL error
>> >reporting in testsuite, so the number of failed tests should be same
>> >regardless this factor.
>> >This also leads to 30! failed tests on Travis (the CI server did see
>> >these failures before).
>> >As most of these tests were written by Adam, please look at them and
>> >fix them ASAP.
>> Look at the failures,
>> It is from two files:
>> In fact, Asyush worked on these two files:
>Sorry for overlooking (I mangled file names in my head between looking
>at Travis and Git). Indeed these were done by Ayush, so the complain
>should have gone to him :-).
I sent a pull request:
This can fix most errors. thanks
More information about the Developers