[Phpmyadmin-devel] support question

Marcy marcydqt at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 18 19:43:08 CEST 2013

Hello

I am wondering how I can get help on using PHPMyAdmin?  I tried searching the forum but couldn't find an answer.
I am not a programmer and am generally clueless on how this all works!!

Anyway, my database is collecting customer information - there are a 8 data fields per customer record.
When I do a CSV export of the data, each data item is on it's own line.  So one customer record is 8 lines of export.

I want to export to CSV so each customer record is one line and the data items are separated by commas (i.e. 1 line will contain the 8 data items per customer separated by a comma)

Can you direct me to someone who can help me in PHPMyAdmin?

Thanks so much.

Marcy