[Phpmyadmin-devel] writing unit tests to sql.lib.php

Supun Nakandala supun.nakandala at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 19:11:18 CEST 2013

Hi,
I am trying to write unit tests for libraries/sql.lib.php script. I tried
several times to write successful test cases  but I was not successful. I
think it is because I am missing some variable initialization. I tried to
find where I am missing but I was not successful. I would appreciate if
someone can provide me a sample test case for a method (for example
PMA_getNewDatabase method in sql.lib.php) or any reference that I can refer
to gain the required knowledge.

Thank you
Regards Supun