[Phpmyadmin-devel] How to start

Karan Dev karandev43 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 16:24:29 CEST 2013

hi,
I am familiar with phpMyAdmin and I have one installed here. I went through
the link isaac suggested. Finally i ended up here
https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/bugs/ . These are the bugs that need
to be resolved. But my problem is If I found the solution where do i post
it or how/where do I implement it.